Tuesday, May 11, 2010

News update:

Hello all,

If you haven't already noticed the Honor Guard Halolympics, Killathon and the HGvsDT series are on a small hiatus. I made a small video explaining what is up with that and one of the major reasons for the lack of updates, you can view it here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzvuV4FY09E

Long story short, my xbox had a heart attack when I was downloading some vids and I lost a lot of stored information. I spent about a month and a half trying to get some of the information back but it appears to be a lost cause. So if you entered into the fifth installment of the HG Halolympics there is a 90% chance that I lost your vid and will need you to resubmit your time if you still want to participate. I will send out notes to those who's videos I still have, so if you don't receive a messege from me there is a good chance I don't have your vid.

Now onto some better news! Reticent Soul, the music behind the videos of all the HGvsDT universe is releasing his lastest album "Genesis Eve" July 2010. I am super excited by this as his music always inspires me to go beyond what I would normally do as a machinimator. (Which is good because I don't consider myself much of one to begin with lol) So if your interested in his work, or would just like to congratulate this gentleman, please refer to his link on the side of this page and befriend him on myspace. You can also look forward on how to secure your copy here on celtichorn.blogspot.com

That's all for now stay tuned for updates! Catch you all later!

-Pat (Celtichorn/Caranyx)

P.s. In case you haven't heard Luth and I are tying the knot :)....hurray!

No comments:

Celtichorn.blogspot.com



Also be sure to visit Celtichorn's Youtube Page @ http://www.youtube.com/user/CelticHorn

Or Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/Celtichorn

"Honor Guard vs. The Drill Team"was created under Microsoft’s “Game Content Usage Rules” using assets from HALO 2 and HALO 3, © Microsoft Corporation.All other content not owned by Microsoft including, but not limited to, music, sound effects, game content and miscellaneous images are © to their respective owners.

If your a fan of the music of HGvsDT feel encouraged to drop some love to one of my hero's "Reticent Soul"

http://www.myspace.com/reticentsoul