Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Yes, I realize it's a little late, but better than never right? No? Well damn...

Anyhoo, for those wondering what is going on in the celtichorn productions world, (sounds of crickets) I am now starting work on rating the submissions for the fifth installment of the Honor Guard Halolympics.

The common question I have been getting is that it is much more difficult than the previous installments. You see, while trying to stay true to my motto of "difficult but doable"

I too may have strayed a bit in my attempt to make the courses more challenging to get the absolute best for an upcoming project.

However, rest easy for as of today I have several entries of players who have really torn this course apart and have done it in record times! So if you’re having difficulties, don't hesitate to ask for advice or keep trying until you get it down, remember you only have to get it right once...


Anyhoo, part of the reason I was sort of non-existent for the better part of December was that I was working on a project for my future brother in law and I really wanted to put everything I had into it. And although it didn't come out exactly as I had envisioned it, I would say it was a success.

Now here is the kinda, sorta, maybe interesting news, I made a Christmas special.....yeah I know it's after Christmas and everyone and their mother has made one and mine is probably sub-par at best.

Honestly, I made it as a present for my characters real life counterparts and was supposed to be just for them, however I was thinking about it and, it does involve almost everyone in the HGvsDT universe so maybe it should be posted.

It would have been posted by now, but as you know, I have to place music in it that won't get the video taken down.

In my opinion it takes away from the fun nature of it, but I feel it is important to post as it is a part of the universe, but I think for those that are familiar with the series will enjoy it. It's also a standalone piece that doesn't have any weight on the actual story arc thus far.

Arighty, well other than that, look forward to some (hopefully) fun changes for 2010 and more HGvsDT, HG Kill-A-Thon, and HG Halolympics vids.

-me

P.s. For those asking why I don't submit my videos to machinima.com, it isn't because I don't like them, but simply that I don't feel like my style is same as theirs. Maybe one day, but definitely not in the horizon as of now, laters!

No comments:

Celtichorn.blogspot.com



Also be sure to visit Celtichorn's Youtube Page @ http://www.youtube.com/user/CelticHorn

Or Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/Celtichorn

"Honor Guard vs. The Drill Team"was created under Microsoft’s “Game Content Usage Rules” using assets from HALO 2 and HALO 3, © Microsoft Corporation.All other content not owned by Microsoft including, but not limited to, music, sound effects, game content and miscellaneous images are © to their respective owners.

If your a fan of the music of HGvsDT feel encouraged to drop some love to one of my hero's "Reticent Soul"

http://www.myspace.com/reticentsoul