Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Funny stuff.

Hello all!

I am now going through the process of reviewing all the submitted Halolympics 3! Next Monday October 5th I will be watching House, and also releasing the 4th installement complete with a few fan ideas!. Thank you for all your support you guys are awesome.

Now, I seem to be having a slight misunderstanding about my HGvsDT series, I have received a few e-mails from some kids asking if my character "Jon Skeye" is based on Jon Graham from machinima.com.

The answer is "no" Jon Skeye is based on my brother who was in high school the JROTC Honor Guard Commander. The rest of the cast Brandon, Julian, Tip and Chase are all based on my friends who were also in the Honor Guard and April is based on herself as well. One day I will sit down and write some extra details to my small fan base that is watching the series (which will continue shortly, I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off.) Thank you for those that are watching the series, all the kind words and I hope you will enjoy my future work.

-me (celtichorn)

No comments:

Celtichorn.blogspot.com



Also be sure to visit Celtichorn's Youtube Page @ http://www.youtube.com/user/CelticHorn

Or Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/Celtichorn

"Honor Guard vs. The Drill Team"was created under Microsoft’s “Game Content Usage Rules” using assets from HALO 2 and HALO 3, © Microsoft Corporation.All other content not owned by Microsoft including, but not limited to, music, sound effects, game content and miscellaneous images are © to their respective owners.

If your a fan of the music of HGvsDT feel encouraged to drop some love to one of my hero's "Reticent Soul"

http://www.myspace.com/reticentsoul